Monday, May 12, 2014

Blogging Class at DMA

I have recently gotten back into the world of SL modeling. I am enrolled at Dallas Modeling Academy affectionately known as DMA. In the short time that I have been a student there I have learned just how much the world of modeling has changed since I was involved in it back in 2008. One of those changes is models blogging and that is what I would like to share with you. My Saturday class was taught by Lopez Fairlady and she shared with us some very interesting ways to make your blog and she was also patient with the "blogging challenged" students...*points to myself* Below is a picture of our class listening intently to our instructor as she imparts her knowledge to us, and that concludes my homework assignment. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment