Monday, July 20, 2015

Waiting for the bus




As I come back to blogging, I have noticed and joined alot of groups that have awesome prices from really good designers. I know I know...where have I been that I haven't noticed this before? NOw that I have noticed, I plan to blog as many of these wonderful finds that I can so ya'll can enjoy the deals as much as I do! Entice is one of the designers that make great clothes and offer them at even better prices. I'm wearing a dress called Wicked Games, it's short, fun and flirty and for those of ya'll that are living in the warmer climates this dress is prefect! This dress comes in four different designs, floral, dogwood,flowers and gradient(which is shown above) and each comes with a hud with three different colors to choose from. Stop by and check out Entice, you will be glad you did.


Outfit: Wicked Game Dress- Secret Wed.
Hair: Lelutka-Deanna- Hair Fair
Accessory: no. match-dandelion-Hair Fair Gift
Skin: Zoul Creations-Gina
SLink: Hands-Elegant 1
Eyes: IKON-Ardent eyes-Glass

Here's your limo: : Flawless (124,179,29)

No comments:

Post a Comment