Monday, September 7, 2015

Let's Get Physical!



















I have to admit when I put this short set on my mind flashed back and I started singing Let's get Physical by Olivia Newton John ( Yes, showing my age) which then inspired me to check out the local gym ( still hoping for rl results from sl workouts...lol) As some of you know, I don't normally wear pink anything, but this was too cute to pass over so I figured what the heck live dangerously and wear the pink! This short set is from a new to me store called Eyelure. I have been looking for a place that sells very casual and what I call flop out day wear and I have found it at Eyelure. So stop by and check it out, the clothes are wonderful as are the prices.

Outfit: Eyelure Pink Stripe Dyed Tank & Softest Shorts in Pink
Skin: Zoul Creations: Gina
Hair: Virtual Diva: Ariel
Shoes: Felicia Fashions: Color Changing Sneakers
Hands: SLink: Elegant 1

No comments:

Post a Comment