Thursday, February 4, 2016

My London Adventure




I have always loved travelling to different places in real life and it's no different in secondlife.
In my travels today I found myself in London, as I walked around taking in the sights, stores and people it reminded me of the time I spent in London a few years ago minus the taxis. As always with travelling, you want to be comfortable in what your wearing as you go exploring. I am wearing a stylish yet comfortable outfit from Entice. It's red top is light and with no sleeves will keep you cool on a warm day, paired with bell bottomed blue jeans that have a 60's/70's vibe. To round out this look, I am wearing a pair of red heels that are so comfortable that you will forget your wearing heels while doing all that walking.

So, if your planning on taking any travels stop by Entice and pick up this outfit. It's on sale for secret wed and for a week long yard sale so you can save money for bringing back souvenirs.


Outfit: Entice- Causing a Commotion ( Red ) 60L Secret Wed/ Yard Sale
Shoes: Entice- Diamond Heels ( Red ) 85L ( SLink & Maitreya High Feet) Secret Wed/ Yard Sale
Jewelry: Lazuri - Blume Yellow Necklace 1 ( Group Gift )
Hair: Truth - Summer
Makeup: WOW Skins Lucy makeup set
Skin: Amara Beauty ( formerly known as Zoul Creations) - Jayne

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/124/172/29 - Entice Store

No comments:

Post a Comment