Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Welcome to my Lair














I like it when I can find a set of jewelry that I can wear not only with my everyday wear but also use it for my RP wear. When I first saw the choker I know it would be perfect for a drow rp with it's spider like legs and jewels for it's feet and head. The set is resizable but you shouldn't have to size it much if any as Zuri's jewelry fit's perfectly. You can also get the matching scepter at Zuri Jewelry as part of the Mid Summer Nights Hunt for 1L! Make Zuri Jewelry a stop on your shopping list for all your jewelry needs.

Outfit: * Deviance * - Drow Priestess
Eyes: HKK - Vampire Demon eyes
Makeup: Madrid Solo - Cold as Ice
Hair: DeLa - Payton
Jewelry: Zuri Jewelry - Nahala Jewelry Set & Nahal Scepter ( Mid Summer Nights Hunt )

No comments:

Post a Comment