Saturday, August 20, 2016

Never buy balloons on a windy day



I always liked looking at pictures that have people holding balloons while walking down the beach or around the fair. For some some reason that always bring s a smile to my face, maybe it's because it's normally a sunny day and it looks like they are having fun. So, I decided that I was going to take a trip to the local pier and have a walk with some balloons. I picked a dress from PT that I thought looked like fun and summer with it's halter neck and belted waist in a fun purple color. No one warns you that balloons can be dangerous..lol I bought a handful and started walking down the pier when the wind picked up and almost took me and my balloons for a ride! Morale of the story? Never buy balloons on a windy day.

Dress: PT - Elle Dress @Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment