Sunday, August 28, 2016

Southern Comfort


It's always nice to be able to sit out in your garden after a busy week and just relax while watching the dog play or just curled up reading a book. I love to get all dressed up like any other girl but I also like to find those special "comfort me" clothes, that I can just slip into and go ahhhh and know that I'm home. Entice has just that outfit, long sleeve cotton t-shirt is comfortable while not being too hot and pairing them with stylish black pants that have ties on the legs to add a bit of detail. I have added canvas sneaker shoes from ROC for an added comfy factor and am also wearing braided hair from Entwined.

Outfit: Entice - Close Outfit - Group Gift ( Group is free )

Hair: Entwined - Anna - Group Gift ( Group is free )

Shoes: ROC - Canvas Sneaker Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment