Thursday, August 18, 2016

Vintage with a modern flair



I always like mixing styles to see what I come up with. This round at Designer's Showcase, I feel like I was able to mix a vintage look with a modern flair. The dress I am wearing is from Loovus. It's flirty ruffles reminds me of the dresses that the flappers wore back in the 20's while it's short length has a modern touch. The necklace is from Chop Zuey and adds to the vintage look with it's draping pearls and cameo touch. This necklace has several options on how you can wear it so that it will give you many different looks and it's half price at Designer's Showcase. The final touch are the shoes from Lindy with it's sexy high heel and flirty ankle ties.

Dress: [ Loovus ] Vlerke ( Buttercup ) @ Designer Showcase
Jewelry: Chop Zuey - San Guerlain Cameo Texture Change Set @ Designer Showcase
Shoes: Lindy's - Lana ( Nude ) SLink High Feet - Not included @ Designer Showcase
Hair: [ Due ] Mercury
Makeup: Belleza - Betty/Shyla SK Lipstick
               WoW Skins - Strong Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment